Collister Twins Countdown

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mommy loves you girls

Hello my sweet baby girls,

Just thinking about how much I love and adore you and how precious you already are to me! I saw you both at your 19 week ultrasound last week. You bring me so much joy! Dancing and waving and pushing each other around...lovingly of course! You guys are blessed beyond measure, not only because of how much the Lord loves you, but because of how much you already love each other. You are sharing a "home" inside mommy's tummy, and you will share the lifelong gift of being sisters.

I love your auntie KK so much, and all my sisters, and I am so thrilled to know that you will have the same opportunity to develop that unbreakable bond that "CC and Kari" had and still have, and that Devin and Kelsey are learning to appreciate (they're currently teenagers and still fight, but they are slowly but surely realizing that there is no friend like a sissy!!). It took Auntie KK and I awhile to figure all of that out too - it's something you grow into. With us it seemed like between the ages of 15-20, the age gap between us (4 years) started to shrink, and we could relate to each other's experiences more and more until there really was no "age gap" anymore. You two will never have that gap, and I pray that I will do a good job of imparting the value of cherishing your sibling relationships to you at an early age. Your grandma Michelle used to tell us, "You stick to your sister like Elmers glue, do you hear me? She's the only one you've got!". Well that lesson stuck with us all right, and there is nothing we wouldn't do for each other including caring for one another's children if anything ever happened to the other. So I hope and pray that you two will enjoy a similar kind of love and loyalty. There is nothing that should ever come between you two that can't be resolved and forgiven.

I love you both dearly, and I look forward to seeing the love and admiration you will have for your big brother, Vannin, as I never had an older brother and don't know what that is like to have that protective, older sibling like you will have in him. I will teach you to honor and respect him and to do the same towards each other. He is a special light in this world, my first and only son, and I dont know what I have done to deserve him, let alone two more wonderful, shining lights in my life!!

I bless the work of God in both of you as you are growing and changing and preparing to grace the world with your wonderful selves. Look out world, here come my daughters!!!!

Xoxoxox Mommy loves you girls

Peace, love, and sissies!!