Collister Twins Countdown

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Girly Girls!!

We couldn't be happier to be expecting TWO LITTLE GIRLS!! We found out at 15 weeks and Jeremy nearly threw up. Yes, he's a little nervous but I told him it will all be ok as long as he starts stockpiling chocolate and a pedicure slush fund now. I can only imagine all the fun we are going to have and look forward to building a close mother-daughter relationship with both of them. My friends have started to give me hand me downs and I have spent several hours organizing everything into color coordinating "sets"! My mom and I will go shopping soon for the fabric for their bedding and then I will start to decorate their room. I'm going with a 60's flower power theme (shocking, I know) and am going to glam it up to my heart's content. TWO GIRLS!! Look out world, my children are no wallflowers!! These girls are gonna ROCK this world!!!

Peace, Love, and BABY GIRLS!!!